Huron In Bloom
Huron in Bloom is a partnership with the Healthy Huron Committee. Their purpose is to help beautify the city’s park areas. Volunteers who wish to assist with projects should contact Huron in Bloom coordinator Melanie Harrington at 350-1287 or email@example.com
Vision Statement: Huron is flooded with vitality, health and well-being – a role model for other communities
Mission Statement: Partnering to achieve health, unity, and well-being of self, family, and community
Core Values: Holistic Health, Partnerships, Inclusion, Fun, Strength-based Approaches, Innovative Best PracticesDesired Outcomes:
- A holistically healthy lifestyle is actively pursued by a greater number of Huron community members.
- Huron residents access and use resources that promote well-being.
- Huron is home to a safe and attractive environment that enhances the individual's sense of well-being and encourages outdoor activity.
- The pursuit of holistic health unifies organizations and entities in Huron.
- Knowledge of and access to healthy options is more abundant throughout the community of Huron.