Changing Your Body For Life
Healthy Huron, Carr Chiropractic Functional Medicine and the Nordby Center for Recreation are teaming up on a project aiming at helping individuals achieve optimal health for their entire life. The project is called Changing Your Body for Life and focuses on strategies that will enhance your mind, body and spirit to become the person you always wanted to be. The project will consist of educational sessions focusing on strategies to educate the participants on how they can achieve optimal health.
THE PROGRAM IS COMPLETELY ONLINE AND CAN BE COMPLETED ON YOUR OWN OR YOU CAN DO THE PROGRAM WITH A GROUP OF FRIENDS OR EMPLOYEES. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO GET A GROUP TOGETHER AND DO THE PROGRAM TOGETHER. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE US ASSIST YOU IN GROUP SESSIONS DURING THE PROGRAM WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO WORK WITH YOU FOR A SMALL FEE. CONTACT DR. WAYNE H. CARR FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GROUP SESSION AT: email@example.com
There will be approximately 40 online videos lasting less than 3 minutes. The videos will be made available at a rate of every 3 days to allow the participants’ time to review the information and begin implementing the strategies. Each video will be accompanied with documents that will provide information that will assist you in Changing Your Body for Life.
Register at one of the following sites.
Vision Statement: Huron is flooded with vitality, health and well-being – a role model for other communities
Mission Statement: Partnering to achieve health, unity, and well-being of self, family, and community
Core Values: Holistic Health, Partnerships, Inclusion, Fun, Strength-based Approaches, Innovative Best PracticesDesired Outcomes:
- A holistically healthy lifestyle is actively pursued by a greater number of Huron community members.
- Huron residents access and use resources that promote well-being.
- Huron is home to a safe and attractive environment that enhances the individual's sense of well-being and encourages outdoor activity.
- The pursuit of holistic health unifies organizations and entities in Huron.
- Knowledge of and access to healthy options is more abundant throughout the community of Huron.