The Huron Public Library will strive to enrich the quality of life in Huron by providing library materials and services which anticipate and respond to the informational, educational, and entertainment needs of Huron residents to promote life-long learning.
Get Ready for Winter
Download the 2014 Winter Weather Preparedness Guide
For information on other emergency preparations, go to South Dakota Department of Public Safety's Emergency Management website.
Upcoming Book Discussions
"Clueless", a book club for all mystery & suspense readers
"The Other Woman" by Hank Phillippi Ryan
Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- For a list of upcoming books in the "Clueless" book club click here!
"The Originals", a little bit of everything (but mostly general fiction) book club
"Paris" by Edward Rutherfurd
Book discussion on Sunday, November 16, 2014 2:00-3:30pm
New books at Huron Public LIbrary
- November 20, 2014 New Books
- November 13, 2014 New Books
- November 6, 2014 New Books
- October 30, 2014 New Books
- October 23, 2014 New Books
Axis360 New & bestselling e-titles including John Grishams's Gray Mountain and Gillian Flynn's "Gone Girl." Get them faster with Huron Public Library Axis360 collection!
On Display in the Library
- West Lobby Laura Ingalls Wilder children's books
- Reading Area Fall cooking and crafts
- Reference Area Mystery reads; Homemade holidays
- Children's Area Characters from children's literature