The Huron Public Library will strive to enrich the quality of life in Huron by providing library materials and services which anticipate and respond to the informational, educational, and entertainment needs of Huron residents to promote life-long learning.
Food for Fines
NOTE:“Food for Fines” does NOT include replacement fees for lost or damaged materials, collection agency fees, and future overdue fines
Get Ready for Winter
Download the 2014 Winter Weather Preparedness Guide
For information on other emergency preparations, go to South Dakota Department of Public Safety's Emergency Management website.
Upcoming Book Discussions
"Clueless", a book club for all mystery & suspense readers
"To Helen Back" by Susan McBride
Thursday, November 13, 2014 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- For a list of upcoming books in the "Clueless" book club click here!
"The Originals", a little bit of everything (but mostly general fiction) book club
"Paris" by Edward Rutherfurd
Book discussion on Sunday, November 16, 2014 2:00-3:30pm
New books at Huron Public LIbrary
- October 30, 2014 New Books
- October 23, 2014 New Books
Axis360 New & bestselling e-titles including John Grishams's Gray Mountain and Gillian Flynn's "Gone Girl." Get them faster with Huron Public Library Axis360 collection!
- October 16, 2014 New Books
- October 9, 2014 New Books
- October 2, 2014 New Books
On Display in the Library
- West Lobby Amish Authors
- East Lobby Homesteading display
- Reading Area Photography
- Reference Area Mystery reads
- Children's Area Characters from children's literature