The Governmental Affairs committee advocates for issues that affect businesses and the quality of life in the Huron area. Our committee strives to keep the community informed on issues, improve communication between the community and governmental entities, and takes a leadership role in political forums.
- Forums (primary, legislative and special)
- Pre and Post Legislative Luncheons
- Coffee with the Legislators
- Area Legislative Dinner
- State of the City Luncheon
- State of the County Luncheon
- State of the School Luncheon
- Business Day at the Legislature
- When 2nd Friday of each month
- Where Huron Visitor Center (address)
- Time 8:00 am
2015 Committee Chair
- Mike Held
- SD Farm Bureau
For more information on the Governmental Affairs Committee, emailor 352-0000.