Snow Removal Procedures
A "Snow Removal Alert" means that an authorized city official has declared that snow removal operations will begin on public streets. Usually a Snow Alert is issued once we have received 2" or more of snow; however, alerts are also based on weather conditions such as wind and ice, as well as the amount of additional snow forecasted, and city crews may begin removing snow from emergency routes before the alert is issued. The local news media will announce when a Snow Removal Alert has been declared.
- Snow Removal Brochure [PDF]
- Karen Snow Removal Guide [PDF]
- Spanish Snow Removal Guide [PDF]
- For a complete list of snow removal procedures CLICK HERE.
February 1, 2016
- 2:00pm - Bid Opening: 2016-12 Water Treatment Chemical Supplies Feb 1 - Dec 31, 2016
February 8, 2016
City of Huron
|PO Box 1369|
|239 Wisconsin Ave SW|
|Huron, SD 57350|
|Ph: (605) 353-8502|
|Fx: (605) 353-8506|