National Night Out August 5
The Huron Police Department is planning its 3rd National Night Out event which is scheduled from 5:00pm to 8:00pm on Tuesday, August 5, 2014 at Campbell Park, located in the center of the City of Huron.
This year’s event will include the following plus a whole lot more:
- Kids activities including soccer competitions, coloring activities, bean bag toss, etc.
- The Huron Community Theater will be performing numbers from their upcoming musical "Don't Hug Me I'm Pregnant" at 5:00, 6:00, and 7:00.
- The local Fraternal Order of Police will give the first 100 kids a free hotdog.
- The South Dakota Highway Patrol will have a demonstration.
- Huron Fire & Rescue will be providing a demonstration of how the Jaws of Life operate.
- The Huron Police Department's Patrol Service Dog handler will be giving a demonstration.
Please direct questions to Officer Mark Johnson at 353-8550.
Rental Housing Provisions & Fees
July 28, 2014
- 5:30pm Public Hearing: Proposed Resolution of Necessity 2014-04 forCurb, Gutter & Pavement Improvements on a portion on Minnesota Ave SW